Home and Contents Cover

Home insurance has 3 options: Buildings Cover, Contents Cover and a Home and Contents Cover - this is a combination of the first two.

Buildings Cover

This option is for homeowners and whilst having this is not a legal requirement, it is better to be safe than sorry and some mortgage providers will insist on this type of policy as a minimum to cover your property. This policy covers damage to your building, outbuildings and fitted fixtures such as a kitchen.

Contents Cover

This option is widely used by tenants in a rented property to cover all belongings. This is because usually, your landlord is responsible for the building itself. Contents cover includes theft, natural disasters and damages, and covers belongings such as furniture, clothing, phones/tv and much more.

Home and Contents Cover - a combination of both

The combined cover is usually only for homeowners as they insure the building and contents under a single policy.

Pembrokeshire Mortgage Centre Ltd trading as County Financial Consultants is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 479220. Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 4680558.

Registered Office address: Sea View, Cambrian Terrace, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, SA69 9ER. Trading address: as per our registered office.

The guidance and or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted to customers in the UK.

© Pembrokeshire Mortgage Centre Limited trading as County Financial Consultants, 2017. All rights reserved.

Get in touch today

01834 815062

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Google+ Icon
Sea View, Cambrian Terrace, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, SA69 9ER